our terrace at the Palmilla resort
N lost no time checking out the wireless connection
sunning ourselves on the pool deck
since we were here to celebrate a late anniversary, the hotel comped us some champagne, all of which N drank, of course
this led to a very happy N that night
our favorite spot were the palapas on the beach, where N spent many hours happily clicking away at his Blackberry
and where I spent the afternoons staring out at the ocean and bonding with the Bun
Hola from Mexico! I'm spending my 24th week in Los Cabos, Mexico. N and I are halfway through a much needed vacation at the One&Only Palmillas resort. After the hectic summer we've had, with moving and being super busy at work, it has been really great for us just to relax, focus on each other, and catch up on sleep. I've also taken this chance to bond with the little Bun a bit more. Now that she is getting big (8.4 inches long and 1.2 lbs this week!), she is getting quite strong. N's been able to feel her move when he places his hands over my belly for a few weeks now, and now we can actually see the movements just by looking at my belly shudder! It really looks like someone is poking at me from the inside.
N also read somewhere about "the number game" that we now play with her (the few times I can stop myself from laughing when we do it). He pokes my belly once and shouts "one!" into my belly, and we wait for her to respond by poking once, then he pokes my belly twice and says "two!", and so on. Of course, we always immediately poke her after she responds the number of times we expect her to, so I don't really believe that she knows her numbers, but N has asked me to refrain from my cynicism for this game.
Going back into the sun now. I don't want to leave Mexico! I'll post a real tummy check pic after I get back home this weekend.
