Monday, February 8, 2010
lila's anklet dance
Since I am only posting once or twice a month now, I felt bad not posting anything about Lila last night. So here is a video of her doing her latest...dancing! She's growing up to be quite a little girly girl now, and loves to go through my closet and jewelry box. A few nights ago she put on some of my bangles as anklets, asked me to tie my scarf around her, and suddenly started dancing a little Bollywood dance! I don't know where she learned it, but watching her happily dance away (to the music in her head) cracks me up. Plus she has a grand finale where she falls to her hands and knees and looks up with a big smile. It looks like a fall in the video but she is actually doing it on purpose. Fabulous!
PS-Sorry for the bad video quality, I just had to capture this moment on my phone's videocamera.
