Lila and Arjun with bubble wands at the GGMG party

Lila and friends at her preschool party
Pre-partying with lollipops prior to Trick or Treating
This was a big Halloween year for us - 3 events!
First was the annual GGMG party, where I've been volunteering on the social committee. We had over 600 kids and I carted 600 apples, 600 mini-cupcakes, and about 5000 pieces of candy to the event. It was fun, but I'm looking forward to spending more time with the kids at the parties next year when I'm not volunteering!
Then Lila's preschool held their own Halloween party. So fun and exciting to see all of the adorable costumes and the little songs and dances that the kids performed. I'll try to find a video to post.
Finally, the main event - Trick or Treating! Having mastered this last year, Lila was a pro, rushing up to the doorsteps and squeaking "Trick or Treat!" Arjun wasn't so into his shark costume until he figured the free candy thing out. And then he was dragging me along. He ate so much candy he literally couldn't walk by the end of the night...was crawling along the floor with a silly happy smile on his face.
Success! Now what do I do with all that candy?
