Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving with Mickey!

We decided to take a Disney cruise with N's parents over Thanksgiving break as we learned that this would be the last year Disney sails (so conveniently) out of San Pedro. Besides, the time was right for a visit to Disneyland, but at the buns' age they mainly want to visit the characters, and we didn't want to stomach a day of long lines for rides that the buns wouldn't want to ride. The Disney cruise proved to be a good solution, though I'll admit I didn't realize exactly how much Disney we were signing up for!

It was a wonderful way to spend time with family, and I'll have to admit I loved seeing the look of wonder on the kids' faces during the wonderful shows and character apparences. The warm weather in Mexico was a nice bonus! 

One of many character apparences
Lila with Cinderella


In the Goofy pool


Swimming during Cowboys game 

Family portrait in Cabo San Lucas
Room service Thanksgiving dinner!