Tuesday, June 5, 2007

my birthday!


Today I turned 29. I've already received lovely flowers and eaten two different types of cake. But what is my favorite birthday present so far? Hearing the bun's heartbeat!

This morning N and I went to our 12 week prenatal visit (though technically I'm 11 weeks, 5 days today). The first thing Dr. Hong did was let us hear the bun's heartbeat. It sounded like the ocean. Well, something aquatic, anyways. Beating pretty fast, for such a tiny guy.

We're also finally ready to tell the world! So if you're reading this right now....surprise! N and I are expecting our first baby this December! We've waited so long to tell you because we wanted to be extra sure he's really coming.

EDD? December 20, 2007. He (or she) is already the size of a small peach. Scroll down and click on "older posts" for the complete story. And keep posted for more pics and maybe even some videos of our little bun!

Thanks for dropping by!

love,
J, N & the Bun