I finally feel the Bun moving! About 2 days ago, I was lying down after dinner when I felt a swishy feeling in my uterus. I knew it was my uterus because it didn't feel like any part of my body that I had ever felt before. I put my hands over my belly and quietly felt the swishiness, which lasted for a few seconds. I described it to N as if there was an empty tupperware container inside of me, and someone was wiping the inside with their finger and it was squeaky clean.
Ever since then, if I put my hands over my belly, sometimes I can feel a little movement. It's strange, the movement is completely alien to what my body is doing, so I know it is not coming from me. Other times I'll feel little pinches. i wonder if those are when he's kicking against my uterus instead of just turning around?
