Thursday, October 4, 2007

tummy check #14: 28 weeks





So this is a week late, and is technically 29 weeks...but I've been busy! As you can see, the growing belly just doesn't seem to slow down. According to my doctor, most of the baby's weight gain will happen in the next two months (she is now around 3lbs, but will double her weight by mid-December). So expect the tummy to expand. A lot.

Also, I discussed the due date with my doctor today. She says she won't let it go 1 week past the due date, so now we know that she will arrive by December 24th at the latest! A true Christmas baby (though I'm crossing my fingers that she comes early.)

The third trimester has been a lot more difficult than I expected. Heartburn, nausea, hormonal imbalance...they are all popping up. Not to mention the fatigue and insomnia! I am exhausted, but I guess that is the best way to prepare for the little Bun.