Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Since the baby could come at any moment now, and our parents are coming to help after the Bun is born, N and I decided to stay close to home and celebrated with turkey and trimmings at a neighborhood restaurant. I did, however, bake a homemade pumpkin pie that we've been having for breakfast every day!
Four more weeks to go! The Bun is 6lbs already and really starting to hurt when she kicks. Its getting so crowded in there that I can see her limbs poke out of me as she turns...one of these days I'll try to post a video of it. For now, here are the pics. Strangely enough, I don't seem to be growing much anymore, I guess the Bun just has to make do with whatever space she can find in there.
I was looking through my photos today and ran across the 4 week and 6 week tummy checks...wow. Will my body ever look like that again? I guess only time will tell...
