One of N's few pleasures outside of work is rooting for the Cowboys. I guess a sign that we were meant to be is that I now watch (and sometimes look forward to) football games with him, even though I spent 28 years declaring myself unable to understand its rules. Well, little Lila is joining the pack early. Here she is, watching the Cowboys lose to the Giants in their unfortunate last game of the season. Nehal was quite upset after that one. At least he had Lila's company for consolation!
Friday, January 25, 2008
the littlest cowboys fan
One of N's few pleasures outside of work is rooting for the Cowboys. I guess a sign that we were meant to be is that I now watch (and sometimes look forward to) football games with him, even though I spent 28 years declaring myself unable to understand its rules. Well, little Lila is joining the pack early. Here she is, watching the Cowboys lose to the Giants in their unfortunate last game of the season. Nehal was quite upset after that one. At least he had Lila's company for consolation!
