Lila and I had our first fight last week. Well, not a fight exactly, but it seems that Lila is beginning to realize that she doesn't have to do everything her mommy wants her to do. At 3 months, she's decided that the world is way to interesting for her to be wasting her time on eating, so she's gone on a food strike. No matter how hard I try to get her to eat, she sticks to her guns and only drinks a tiny little bit before clamping her gums shut. I've resorted to sneaking feedings in while she naps to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated.
Now, I'm proud that my daughter has inherited my strong will, but I was hoping that it would assert itself a bit later...say after she's moved out?
On the upside, Lila has also begun to be extremely social and vocal. One of her favorite activities is sitting on the sofa and having a nice chat with her mom. See for yourself!
