I've been meaning to try out my new digital SLR, but it never seems like the right time (i.e. Lila is always pooping, eating, getting a bath, or just being fussy). Last night I finally decided to have a little mini portrait session with her, and here are the results! I love how expressive she is with her little hands and her eyes. You could see that even from her first photos in the hospital, but she's gotten even better at wriggling her little fingers and eyebrows!
Monday, March 3, 2008
portraits
I've been meaning to try out my new digital SLR, but it never seems like the right time (i.e. Lila is always pooping, eating, getting a bath, or just being fussy). Last night I finally decided to have a little mini portrait session with her, and here are the results! I love how expressive she is with her little hands and her eyes. You could see that even from her first photos in the hospital, but she's gotten even better at wriggling her little fingers and eyebrows!
