Tuesday, June 3, 2008

can you spot the difference?





Look closely...one was taken on June 15, 2007, and the other was taken on June 3, 2008. And both have my name. Yes, Lila is going to be a big sister! Remember when I said things were a bit...crazy? We found out about bun #2 about six weeks ago. Definitely a surprise, but wer are so happy about her! (I'm going to use "her" this time around as I referred to lila as "he" during her first 6 months on this blog!) Bun #2 is due December 10, so she'll be just shy of a year younger than Lila. They'll be best friends.

In other news, we moved a couple of weekends ago, and the spent the week soaking up the sun in LA. Its been busy, and tiring, but also so fun. I will post some pics later. Sorry for the gap in posts, but give me a break, I'm pregnant. Again.