Sunday, September 21, 2008

sunday afternoon


Lila and dad sharing a snack


Lila trying on mom's baseball cap


Lils helping dad carry his basketball to the playground

N's had a tough few weeks at work, but we always try squeeze in some fun on Sunday afternoons. Her big skill of the week is that she knows how to wave "hi hi" and "bye bye"! She gets a big smile on her face because she is so proud of her new skill. And its great because she no longer gets upset at us leaving...she waves "bye bye" and knows that we will be coming back for more fun. I'm waiting until I have better video of it before I post.

Click below to watch video of Lila on the swings today. And yes, you can catch a glimpse of my huge belly in the background. Bun #2 is doing great, by the way. 10 weeks to go until the big day! We spent the weekend putting together his changing table and dresser!


Dad making funny noises and making Lila laugh on the swings