arjun during one of his rare awake moments in the hospital
grandma Julie with Arjun in his coming home outfit (including the knitted hat, scarf, and booties I made during bed rest!)
arjun in black and white (from a trial photo session for his birth announcement)
awake and alert after eating
lila showing off 4 out of 5 teeth!
We arrived home on Sunday and have been trying to figure out the two-baby routine ever since. Thankfully my mom is here to help, and we've got our competent nanny Lucy! Between the two of them Lila is quite a happy camper, so N and I have been focusing on Arjun. Lila's reaction to her brother has been one of curiosity more than anything else, though she does get jealous and fusses when she sees me or N caring for her little brother. She seems to have grown so much in the 5 days I was in the hospital! Maybe it is just in comparison to tiny Arjun, but she definitely seems to have become a toddler now.
Recovery has been a bit more difficult this time around, perhaps due to the muscle strain and weeks of bed rest I incurred with Arjun, but but thankfully Arjun seems to prefer sleeping and eating to crying, so the nights have been much easier than what I remember from Miss Lila's first week home! All in all, no complaints from this mother-of-two.
