lila likes construction vehicles
and money
arjun's smirky smile
bye bye Emily
Sorry again for the lag in posts. In yet another twist on the nanny chronicles, our new nanny Emily found out that the Chinese government is tearing down her neighborhood to make way for a new MRT line, and needs to return to China ASAP to take care of her furniture and register for compensation (Shame on you China!) So we had to get a new nanny right away. Stress and double stress, but since we went through this once in July, I was feeling a bit more confident that it would be okay. Danielle arrived on Saturday from our nanny agency in LA, ans so far things seem to be working out. Emily leaves us on Wednesday, and I start work next Monday, so things will be rocky and transitional for a while, but will hopefully settle down soon.
No real theme to this week's post except STRESS! But here are some random pics I haven't put up yet.
