Tuesday, April 13, 2010

busy busy


our new place


here we go round the mulberry bush...


my handsome bear


taking a walk with dad at the park

Spring is upon us, which in San Francisco basically means more cold, rainy weather, with days of bright sunshine and green in between. I feel like a broken record, but things are busy around here! We bought a new house and will be moving in the next few weeks, and I am transitioning to a new role at work which means the next six months will be pretty hectic and full of travels. Hopefully that means in the Fall my career will be more stable, and we'll be all settled into our new place.

I'm getting tired just thinking about what needs to happen in the next few months to get us there. But meanwhile, here are some photos from our recent picnic at the park (on a cold spring day). Don't you love the new lens that N got me for Christmas?