this is how Lila looks when she says "cheese" for the camera
this is Lila's natural smile
China beach - beautiful, uncrowded, and a classic view
Arjun loves the sand!
Crazy busy as I am, I somehow decided to volunteer for a local mother's organization called Golden Gates Mother's Group. I've met a lot of wonderful mothers through it, and the group has been an amazing source of inspiration, support, and information during the past three years throughout my two pregnancies, bedrest, feeding issues, etc.
Anyhow, I am on the social committee this year, which means I get to plan parties. Big parties. Imagine ordering and picking up one thousand bananas for a party.
Our first event, the annual Easter Egg hunt, was this past Saturday. I had to arrive early, so N and our nanny brought Arjun and Lila. Arjun got four eggs, while Lila enjoyed picking out her own outfit and modeling the little bunny hairclips I bought for her (realized only just now as I'm looking through the photos that I should've pinned them a bit higher on her head -- she's looking a bit more goat than bunny).
It was such a warm day that although my feet hurt and all I wanted to do was nap, in the afternoon we took the kids to China Beach and watched them enjoy being children on a beautiful beach, during a beautiful spring day in San Francisco.
