Saturday, March 23, 2013

Ski week in Tahoe

We spent three nights in Tahoe over ski week. The kids went on a few skiing lessons (Lila is now quite an expert on the chair lift!) while I took photos in the background. We also made snowmen, read books and played chess in the "lost library," and had some fun snowball fights. My favorite moment was probably when Arjun fell asleep in my arms after a few rounds in the ice skating rink. Now that he is four, I am savoring these snuggly moments with him knowing that they  probably won't last through next year. I'll miss his soft sleepy weight in my arms, but I'm looking forward to seeing him race down the slopes in his skis!

Arjun ready to ski!

Lila on skis

Taking a walk from the cabin

Learning chess from daddy


Snowball fight!
Arjun taking a nap on me (possibly my favorite moment of the vacation!)