We are so glad that Spring is finally here. It has been a busy year, but Winter felt so long! I am glad to have our longer, warmer days back. After a lot of hard work (and harder thinking!) we have finally decided on an elementary school for Lila and Arjun! It was a tough decision, but I am feeling happy that we made the right choice for them and for our family.
Spring also means the annual spring party at the buns' preschool. Note Lila's dance partner in the last picture -- Hovey was Lila's first "boyfriend" at school, and now they are little buddies. He is a sweet child, funny and well-behaved. Hovey will be attending Lila's school next year as well, and apparently he "chose" Lila to be his dance partner. I'm not sure I agree with letting boys choose instead of girls, but it is only preschool, so I'll let it go ;)
