Monday, August 5, 2013

"Slumber Party"

One of Lila's best friends from preschool threw a "Cake & Confetti" party after PreK graduation, which was such a fun way to celebrate the end of the school year that I was inspired to throw a party for Lila as well. 

It also seemed like a good time to invite some of Lila's new friends who will be attending the same Kindergarten in the Fall. Since Lila is the only girl from her preschool attending her Kindergarten, I wanted to make sure she sees a few familiar faces when she walks into that Kindergarten classroom in a few weeks!

We decided on a faux slumber party and asked the girls to come in their favorite PJs. After mani/pedi's and a bedtime story, they snuggled up under Lila's (many) baby blankets and "woke up" to sprinkles pancakes, bacon, and fruit. Even though there were 9 little girls bounding around the house, the girls were well-mannered and sweet. I am so glad Lila's found such a great group of girls to be friends with!