icky flash photo of Arjun in his first restaurant high chair
Hard to believe my little boy is all grown up. Now that he can sit in high chairs, we've been trying to bring Arjun out more. Of course we prefer having more people around to help out, such as when dadima and dada are in town!
Arjun hasn't quite gotten the hang of eating just yet. He seems to prefer chunkier mashed up fruits and just hasn't taken to cereal or fruit purees. I'm a bit concerned but also glad that I get to keep my sweet-smelling boy sweet-smelling just a bit longer. Once Lila began eating solids she lost that sweet milky smell that Arjun still has. Sometimes I bury my nose in Arjun's tummy and just breathe until he gets bored or tickled or both! I'm glad Arjun bear is growing up, and yet I already miss my baby.
