Monday, July 27, 2009

glamour shots


Summer Lila


Arjun in black and white

We took Lila to a professional photo studio while we were in LA. I put her in a sunny summer dress, to reflect the season, and they had a closet full of costumes and props, so it was very baby friendly. We ended up with some great shots! N did not approve of the pearls & tutu outfit, though I thought it was adorable (see more pics on Flickr by clicking on the icon on the top right of this page).

We couldn't bring Arjun because he always seems to be eating/napping when Lila is awake, and vice versa. Probably just as well, since Minoo and I could barely handle Lila on our own at the photoshoot! We will bring Arjun when he is a bit older. But couple of days ago when Emily forgot to rinse out his conditioner, I was inspired to take some rock & roll shots of him playing with his best buddy -- the baby in the mirror! Here is my favorite from the series. He loves it!


best buddies