Sunday, June 13, 2010

whew...


Lila and Arjun picnicking at the lake while mama naps


after dinner at "the magic flute"


at a birthday party with lila and arjun

Sorry for the lack of posts - if possible, it has been an even crazier than usual month. I've taken on a big project at work that leaves me working at all moments when not with the kids, and traveling as well. About a month ago Lila and Arjun both came down with the flu, and gave it to me. I then travelled for work, came back, and fell immediately into bed. Long story short - ended up in the ER and a pneumonia diagnosis. Thankfully both the kids recovered and didn't get it. Guess my immune system isn't doing so well. I've finished the full course of antibiotics, but am still tired - the pic above is of Lila and Ajrun at the park today while I napped....at 10:30am. Hopefully I will be back in shape soon (after another work trip coming up next week)!

Meanwhile N is having a great time taking the kids everywhere, as we're having amazing weather. Just this weekend we've been to: dinner out, a museum, the beach, the lake, and a birthday party. Whew! no wonder I'm tired ;)

PS-Almost forgot! Somewhere in there I turned 32! Thanks for all of the "Happy Birthdays" and good wishes!