Monday, April 16, 2007

already showing?



This is a photo from my weekend with some friends. It might just be the sweater, but doesn't it seem like my tummy is already protruding? I have been eating even more than my usual mack truck self, and that day after having a full 3 pancake breakfast I got so shakingly hungry that I had to eat a chicken sandwich 3 hours later.

I wonder if my colleagues have noticed my sudden increase in appetite, lack of interest in raw fish and coffee, and general grouchiness. I certainly would have if I were them, but maybe I'm just being overly sensitive. A colleague did ask me if I was planning on having children soon, which seems strange, but maybe I'm just making connections in my head.

Symptoms: Bloated tummy and fingers, spacey-ness, grouchiness. No real nausea or morning sickness, though I gagged and almost threw up when I took my prenatal vitamins this morning.