I got a semi-good shot of Lila's little tooth. It doesn't help that she thinks the camera is a shiny teether and tries to stuff it into her mouth whenever she can grab it. We think her top two teeth are coming in too...I feel little white nubbins breaking through the gums, and her appetite is down lately. I'll post a pic of our little bunny Lila as soon as they appear!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
finally!
I got a semi-good shot of Lila's little tooth. It doesn't help that she thinks the camera is a shiny teether and tries to stuff it into her mouth whenever she can grab it. We think her top two teeth are coming in too...I feel little white nubbins breaking through the gums, and her appetite is down lately. I'll post a pic of our little bunny Lila as soon as they appear!
