Little Lila is really growing up. She loves all sorts of foods now. Her new favorites are homemade salmon soup with carrots and onions, and mac and cheese with tomatoes (homemade to avoid the high sodium content of most processed foods). Oh, and of course she needs to have yogurt for dessert every day. Her favorite is either plain or vanilla flavored organic cream-top yogurt.
I think Lila is now 16.5 lbs, which is just about how much our cat Skittles weighs. I wanted to capture this moment so that one day she can look back and see just how proud we are that she finally made it to the same size as the cat!
Oh! And Lila finally got her first tooth! We noticed red cheeks and fussiness last weekend, and found a nubbin the next day. I'll post a photo when I can get a good shot!
