Wednesday, October 15, 2008

more playdates, and an announcement


Lila and her tousled curls


Do you see the resemblance ?


Lila, Emma, and Nina

Here are a few pictures from fellow mama Nandita, of a couple of playdates with Lila, Nina, and Emma. Aren't the girls growing so quickly? I'm in awe of their little personalities. Emma is definitely Miss. Social Butterfly, and Nina is super energetic and crawling around like champ! By the way, Nandita and I have been talking about starting our own baby photography business together. Aren't her pictures gorgeous?

On a less happy note, I have been confined to bed rest for the remainder of my pregnancy...Bun #2 seems ready to come out and play! But I am only 32 weeks along, so we are really hoping to keep him in there for another 4 weeks at least to ensure that he is ready for the world when he comes out. I've been instructed to stay on my back and relax. I miss playing with Lila, but I know that 4 weeks will pass by in just a blink for her, while is a really important developmental period for Bun #2. So I'm going to do my best to follow the doctor's orders and make sure Bun #2 gets the best chance of getting to full-term!