And that means that bun #2 is officially in the safe zone! If he is born now, he'll likely be able to come right home with us. The good news is that I had a super appointment last week, and my OB seems pretty confident that I will be able to hold out until December. We were so worried that bun #2 (and no, we still haven't decided on a name yet) would arrive in October, but now it looks like he'll be a December baby after all!
One thing I will miss about bed rest is playing in bed with Lila in the afternoons. We have a box of toys up here and she loves to roll around all the blankets and generally make a mess of her toys. I wanted to capture some shots of the three of us (Lila, bun #2, and I) cuddling together. My favorite is the picture of Lila's head next to the baby bump. Can't believe her little brother is waiting in there!
